Wednesday 22 February 2012

February Glossy Box

This month has flown by! Is it Glossy Box time again already!? Wow weeeee. LOVE the dusty rose colour of this month's box.
DUWOP Venom Gloss - This gloss uses the 'lip venom' plumping technique which gives your lips that strange tingly feeling, it's such a weird sensation I can't decide whether I like it or not! The colour is a lovely simple nude, very wearable as an every day gloss. So far so good!
PAUL MITCHELL Round Trip - As someone with naturally poker straight hair, I wondered whether a curl defining product would actually have any effect. I used it on wet hair before I let it dry naturally and the end result was a slight wave, as for the condition I haven't noticed any difference. I'm not so sure about this product and maybe think it is meant for people who want to tame their curls? (the packaging give nothing away!) I might try it again when styling it with curlers.
DR BRONNER Magic Liquid Soap - Reading the bottle I absolutely love the ingredients in this body wash - coconut, olive, jojoba and kemp, all the lovely smells I like in a body product. I'm not sure why, I think it reminds me of holidays and exotic places. It reminds me of a coconut body spray I used to wear as cabin crew so i would always smell of holidays :) The product itself is great and lathers up nicely, definitely feel squeaky clean after this one! It has been a nice replacement from the last glossy box body wash.
BM BEAUTY Pure Mineral Eye Shadow - 'Award winning eye shadow' and I completely see why. Mineral make-up products are a real love-hate subject. I personally never used to get on with them until just recently I re-discovered Bare Minerals foundation, which I now adore. The eye shadow is nicely pigmented with a bit of shimmer and it has stayed on perfectly all day.
COMO SHAMBHALA Invigorate Body Lotion - I used this just after I came out of the shower this morning and it's left my skin feeling silky smooth all day. I can't really say much about this product, the scent hasn't lasted all day and I don't think I would choose it over my usual body butter. I think this one will need a few more tries!

Mr Tibbles is loving Glossy Box

6 comments:

  1. Ah Mr Tribbles is cute!!!
    I got the Como Shambhala shower gel and it is beautiful, Id' recommend this, the lotion looks a little too thin for my liking as I too love body butters esp. the body shop ones. xx

    http://jessica-jjc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review :) I've always wanted to try a beauty box but I think I'd rather spend £10 on something I'll know I'll love. It's nice to see what other people get though, just in case I change my mind! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd definitely recomment beauty boxes! theyre lots of fun if anything xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog and we have the same bedsheets! Hahah keep up your excellent blog, you're beautiful <3 :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...