Tuesday 17 July 2012

Galaxy Nails

 As I am a lover of all things sci-fi and 'out of this world', I couldn't help but notice the gorgeous galaxy nail trend that seems to be floating around the Internet at the moment. Really surprised how easy it was to get this effect! This is by the my most favourite nail art I've done.
Let me know if you would like to see a tutorial!! :)

On the subject of stars, I got my Astro Lamp in the post yesterday! wooo. My boyfriend and I put it together last night and it looks amazing. Star gazing in the bedroom!

16 comments:

  1. That Astro Lamp is amazing!!! Where oh where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see a nail tutorial on this nail look! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Would love to give this a go! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. those nails are AMAZING!:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love galaxy nails! Tried it out on my nails wheels a few days ago :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woww my boyfriend would love one of the astro lamps! Im off to have a look now!

    Id love to see a tutorial on the galaxy nails - they look amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The galaxy nails look seriously amazing. I love them!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nails are amazing

    I would love to see a tutorial

    http://sammy-kins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd love to see a tutorial please! The lamp is amazing!!

    Michelle's Treasure Chest
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Put my name on the list for tutorial as well - they rock!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous, I definitely need to know how to do this it's amazing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh Love the nails! Definitely do a tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd love to see a tutorial!
    And that light is amazing! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...